How To Cover All the Standards Without Leaving Your Students BehindFREE LIVE TRAINING FOR MATH TEACHERS
In this free webinar, you will learn how to cover all your standards in one year. We will specifically discuss retention, pre-requisites, and making a real plan for your classroom.
The sessions will be recorded in case you can’t make it live! Be sure to register to get the replay.
I look forward to working with you soon!
September 16, 2019 7:00 PM EDT
What we will cover
On this FREE webinar, we'll cover how to make a plan to finish all your standards.
You can use these techniques to build retention, overcoming prerequisites, and even make a daily AND big picture plan!
I even show you how to use three simple words to stop student shut down!
In fact, here's just a sample of what we'll cover on this incredible webinar:
- How brain development affects engagement
- What to do when your students won't try
- How to use a free online tool to build connections
- How the number three can be so powerful
- How to keep your quick students engaged after they get an answer
- How to use boring stories to help students recall information
- How to stop overwhelming your students with too much information
- How 2 minutes per day can build your students' mental math skills
- Learn how many days your big plan should really cover
... and much, MUCH More!
Don't miss this breakthrough webinar that will finally show you take control of your classroom and cover all your standards in one year.
Thank you, Jeanette, for a wonderful presentation. It was one of the best PDs I've attended. I teach Algebra to on-level and advanced MS students. One of my goals this year is to get the students to be the best that they can be and to stop comparing themselves to each other. Your comments on Connection and teaching them how to make connections really fits that goal. I found a quote about doing math exercises your brain. It doesn't matter whether or not you will ever use this concept out in the real world but has learning to solve this problem taught you how to problem solve and think differently.